The purpose of this role is to deliver data, insight and intelligence to the marketing team and the wider business using SQL as the primary vehicle by providing an analytical solution that supports the needs of all business units. This role is vital is providing modelling and analytical skills to support TTB and our wider customers
The CRM Data Analyst is responsible for analysing, manipulating and modelling the data to support the delivery of new business. maximise customer development and reduce churn.
What will I be doing in this role?
• Production of data analysis to improve the value derived from our customer base across both direct and indirect sales channels.
• Supporting the CRM Manager to optimise the our customer base management strategy
• Supporting the CRM Manager to develop predictive models to prioritise campaigns and maximise ROI using Customer and Prospect Data.
• Responsibility for the maintenance and management within SFDC of Prospect purchased lists ensuring contact strategy rules are adhered to and the data is targeted appropriately
• Supporting the proliferation of insight amongst our partners by promoting churn support and upsell support
• Responsibility for the creation of bespoke campaign data selections for internal and external customers adhering to contact strategy rules.
• Management of a variety of ad hoc data analysis project with a requirement to translate this into meaningful insight for the Business
What do I need to do this role?
- SQL and advanced Excel skills
- data modelling experience
- experience analysing large data sets
What we can offer you
We’re big on giving people a choice about how they work at TalkTalk. That’s why we’re embracing what we call ‘next generation ways of working’. Put simply, we’ll give you a real say about how, when and where you work – and all the tools you need to do it.
We want everyone here to have an impact; to have a voice. To be part of something big. To be part of something new. In every role, in every team, people here are given a say. What can we do better? How can we simplify things for our customers? Where next? What next? How can we get where we want to be? And when can we get there?
We'll get the best out of you so you can do great things for our customers.
You’ll join a pacy, dynamic and innovative environment where collaboration is the norm and development opportunities are everywhere. We want to help you to do your best work and have your biggest impact. Your development will always be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also:
· Embrace flexible working as well as work from home
· Support you to achieve your career goals
· Offer income protection and life assurance
· Offer a range of discounts on products and shopping