You’re a true strategic marketer, you’re creative, curious, innovative with great commercial aptitude and proven go-to-market experience gained in the consumer telecoms, fibre, utilities or energy sector.
You like the fast pace of multiple projects running at one time and that no day is the same. You are collaborative and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and external partners – keen to share your expertise and best practice.
You’d like the chance to make your role and department your own and bring in new learning's and ways of working.
You want to be a part of driving ambitious, achievable growth plans and to have the tools and support to succeed.
Marketing isn’t just a job to you, it’s something that you are really passionate about and seeing your input give value is what you want to be recognised for.
You’re not afraid to sit down with business leaders and discuss high-level strategic plans and you will get down into the detail to make sure the jobs done well.
Sound like you?
What you would be a part of:
TalkTalk Business is the growth engine of TalkTalk Group, the Wholesale team work with a highly engaged based of over 650 Partners and it is our mission to democratise fibre and bring simple, affordable, reliable and fair connectivity for everyone.
Working within the Wholesale team of TalkTalk Business the B2C Channel Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in defining and delivering our marketing strategy for the B2C segment.
Supporting our growth aspirations in nurturing and winning new B2C Partners and working together with our existing Partner community to support their go-to-market and customer engagement strategy for delivering Ultrafast Broadband and FTTP (Fibre to the Premise).
As a senior member of the Marketing team you will be part of a cross functional go-to-market team working collaboratively with Sales, Product and Commercial to define the value proposition and support our Partners to deliver their marketing strategy and tactical marketing activities.
***This role will be mainly home-based, with some face to face collaboration in the office***
This is what the day to day will look like:
- Working as part of a cross functional team, define the TalkTalk Business B2C value proposition, brand positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy.
- Develop the B2C marketing plan working with the wider Marketing team to deliver against this.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of data-led customer acquisition and engagement plans to support our Partners fibre marketing strategy.
- Support Partners with marketing activities across various channels (digital, offline, direct mail, OOH) driving lead generation, upsell and cross-sell activities.
- Experience in running data-led effective targeted geo-marketing campaigns with a hyper-local approach.
- Support account-based marketing initiatives working with the Campaign Manager to nurture and win new B2C Partners and engage existing Partners.
- Proven experience of implementing promotional campaigns and marketing development funds, tracking campaign and ROI.
- Responsible for creating Partner training programmes, leveraging best practice through thought leadership, webinars, and case studies.
- Support and lead by example through mentoring and coaching of the Marketing Executives.
Skills and Attributes
- Experienced results driven B2C marketeer, preferably from telecoms, fibre, utilities or energy sector
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Geo-marketing / Hyper-local experience
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Ability to work in a complex environment
- Flawless communication skills
What’s in it for you?
You’ll join a pacey, dynamic and innovative environment where collaboration is the norm and development opportunities are everywhere. We want to help you to do your best work and have your biggest impact. Your development will always be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also:
- Support you to achieve your career goals
- Flexible hours and home working
- Offer income protection and life assurance