As a Commercial Analyst, you will ensure that all complex price changes are implemented thoroughly throughout the organisation and work with the Billing teams to ensure correct accuracy to billing stage.
You will use set principles and apply commercial judgement to ensure bespoke pricing requests, including complex requests, are dealt with according to process and within approved timescales. They will support all our Sales channels in offering the correct deal to clients which is in line with our commercial needs.
Base management work will form a key part of the role, including analysis of data (customer acquisition, churn, retention and tenure trends, cohort behaviour etc and for all of these consider strategic pricing options, proposal for initiatives, quantification of impact. You'll work cross functionally with Insights and Marketing teams and manage change to implement initiatives.
You will work closely with Lead Commercial Analysts and senior management across the Commercial function to help provide pricing analysis for proposed product developments, promotions and pricing initiatives.
You will also support weekly and monthly reporting across product lines and have a thorough understanding of how these promotions and initiatives are performing against expectations.
You will work with other departments in order to promote the Broadband, Data and Voice Commercial In Life team, to facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and to improve processes leading to an enhanced business proposition both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Commercial analysis of pricing requests
- Implementation of price changes
- Implementation of pricing initiatives / incentives
- Supporting Commercial Managers and others on setting budgets and forecasts
- Review and respond to competitor activity and market opportunity through execution of joined up trading plans with Sales, Operations and Finance.
- Responsible for financial accuracy of any accruals & cash forecasts implemented as a result of contract negotiations
- Work with billing to understand and resolve any disputes, raising credits were due
You will have a good ‘business head’, commercial understanding, diplomacy with key stakeholders, be brave and able to push back. You will be involved in financial modelling so it is highly desired that you have some exposure with this.
You will have some accountancy training and be able to question your own work. Ideally, you will have contractual experience, experience within telecoms and coverage of base management.
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance.
- Embrace flexible working
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!