Be a part of our Commercial Strategy and planning team who are focused on growing TalkTalk’s Wholesale Services by bringing to market innovative, customer orientated propositions that embody our challenger spirit and maximise our market share.
As a Propositions Manager you'll be responsible for the definition, development and implementation of our proposition strategy. You’ll manage a complex set of stakeholders, from Marketing to Product, always ensuring that the voice of the customer is represented in everything that we create.
Responsibilities will include defining key customer and market insights, target audiences, the proposition strategies to unlock these and the execution plan to make these a reality in the market.
You’ll also define and measure any relevant performance targets (operational and commercial) that underpin the propositions, products that input into these and the overall customer experience.
The Commercial Strategy and Planning Team are responsible for the delivery of the TTWS strategy which is focussed on delivering long term value and customer growth at TalkTalk.
We’re accountable for the strategy for new and existing customers and coordinate with many stakeholders across the Wholesale Services business unit.
Our industry is fast paced, pro-active and ever changing, which means we can never standstill and need to keep evolving to stay one step ahead of the competition. So, if you enjoy being challenged to think differently and creatively, and like collaborating with like-minded people then we’re looking forward to welcoming you into the team!
- A constant focus on the external environment (market, customers and competitors) to make sure we always have our fingers on the pulse and make informed decisions.
- Understands the commercial objectives that underpin our ambition taking inputs from customer research, behaviour, trends and market context to develop compelling customer propositions
- Work closely with the Product Team providing clear product requirements and ongoing liaison with the Product team throughout product discovery, development and lifecycle management
- Works closely with Marketing, Sales and Commercial to align thinking, ensuring that propositions are targeted, positioned correctly and meet customer needs and expectations.
- Displays excellent Go to Market for all new propositions ensuring business wide readiness ahead of launches
- A detailed measurement of all propositions prior to launch to ensure we are monitoring success in market and identifying areas of improvement
- Owns the proposition P&L as a component of the overall Business Unit P&L
- Support on the day-to-day management, where required, of in-life propositions
What we’re looking for
- A curious mindset and the desire to always keep up with the latest industry trends, customer perceptions and competitor activity.
- You will be an excellent communicator and storyteller, with experience of selling in new propositions to a senior audience
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional stakeholder management with the ability to influence across multiple functions.
- You will need to think like a customer. This includes understanding TalkTalk’s positioning in the market and why a customer would choose us, as well as being aware of what is going on internally at TalkTalk and anticipating anything which might be and opportunity or a risk
- Proven track record in commercial / proposition or product development roles.
- You will have proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to and create plans which are highly flexible based on numerous internal and external dependencies.
- A hunger to drive the very highest levels of performance at all times.
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.