We are looking for a Credit Risk Manager to join our Debt & Fraud department in this newly created role. You will lead a team of motivated and skilled operational & strategic analysts responsible for the delivery and improvement of TalkTalk’s credit risk, fraud & debt collection processes. This role is key in providing informed strategic analysis to shape our acquisition & debt collection strategies, shaping our data structures and managing department databases to ensure efficient and accurate insights & reporting are delivered.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:-
- Ensure our Credit Risk, Collections & DCA operational data processes are effective and delivered daily driving an excellent experience to our customers.
- Develop exceptional reporting to monitor the performance of operational processes and strategic projects.
- Develop models to drive debt strategy improvements & improve fraud detection/prevention assessing predictability factors and utilizing these as a foundation for decision making.
- Develop and manage our data structures to support analysts in providing predictive analysis on customer debt performance across multiple work streams.
- Engage with internal stakeholders (Data Stewards, Data Protection Officer, Compliance etc…) to ensure best practice is always achieved in the way we handle and use our data.
- Engage with and attend industry forums to build relationships with peers with an overall view of improving our debt collection processes.
- Be a role model to the analysts you manage, being a key part in shaping their development and consistently supporting the improvement of their skills & knowledge.
- Produce effective reporting to business stakeholders to allow them to consider debt impact during projects or proposed change.
- Ensure our data infrastructure is maintained and is compliant with the company security policy carrying our regular internal audits of processes & controls.
- Manage the delivery and accuracy of our customer payment performance provided to the credit bureau’s on a regular basis ensuring compliance to regulatory guidance and SCOR guiding principles.
- Excellent ability to read/write SQL.
- Experience of working with SSIS.
- Experience in delivering reporting in MS Excel,.
- Experience in building/delivering MI & Strategic Analysis.
- Experience in shaping ways of working in a data environment (inc. server management)
- Experience of working in at least one of the following areas:- Credit Risk, Debt Collection, Fraud.
Nice to have:-
- Experience of working with SSRS, MS Access, DAS.
- Experience in a debt recovery environment
- Experience of leading/implementing change.
- Experience of credit risk scorecards and acquisition policies.
- Experience in leading people in a data environment