You probably started your career in a customer-facing role and became more interested in solving those complex customer issues that came in. Being able to see dissatisfaction as a chance to improve their experience and do the right thing for the customer or make changes from the feedback you heard every day.
You're ready to take a lead and manage a strong team of people who have the same goals as you and enjoy getting into the detail of the customer experience.
Sound like you and you're ready to take on a more managerial role? If so, we’d love to hear from you
The role of Customer Experience Manager is to organize, plan, and monitor the Customer Experience team to ensure optimized interaction between the business and our customers.
You will be :
- Adding value by collecting, analysing, and interpreting customer interaction data to optimize the customer experience.
- Managing a team of advisors who deal with customer complaints
- Monitor, reduce and understand the reasons and factors behind complaints and work towards solving customers’ problems
- Utilise CRM tools to support enhancing customer loyalty and relationship management on work progress, as well as recommendations on steps necessary for improvement.
To be successful you will need:
- Great customer service experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities
Great to have…
- Good knowledge of Ofcom Regulations
- experience in telecoms
A bit about us…
As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also:
Support you to achieve your career goals
Offer income protection and life assurance
Offer a range of discounts on the product.
To find out more submit your CV and we'll give you a call.
We want you to feel included, engaged, and valued. We are building a culture where inclusion is one of our priorities – not a tick box exercise. We look for passion, dedication, and forward thinkers. Your different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds will create a dynamic work environment that is truly reflective of today's society. We welcome all here and particularly those who identify in underrepresented groups within the corporate work-sphere.