Customer Marketing Manager
Customer Marketing are customer champions, and experts in customer comms strategy.
You'll work with colleagues to create great customer comms experiences and uphold our brand values of Affordable, Reliable, Simple and Fair, to deliver our vision of having customers who love us, engage with us, and stay with us.
You’ll enjoy being a key deliverer of this vision by supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in the creation and delivery of the strategy and comms for a range of in-life programmes targeted at our Consumer base.
You enjoy the variety in your responsibilities. You could be working on different upsell campaigns, managing customers end of life offers or building relationship driving activity across their lifecycle.
How will I add value in this role?
You’ll work closely with the Customer Marketing Senior Manager to deliver targeted communications campaigns via email, SMS, direct mail, targeted social media and digital.
You’ll contribute to quarterly planning and strategy discussions, ensuring that we prioritise the most customer-focused and commercially impactful programmes.
You recognise the value of data, so you'll work closely with data and insight teams to understand your audiences, make decisions about who to target, and to pull segmented data accurately.
You’ll work with creative agencies to develop campaign messaging and creative.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing the sign off process for campaign creative, working closely with appropriate stakeholders
- Working with our Marketing Automation team to deliver your email and SMS campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and other teams for social, digital and print work
- Briefing and using campaign evaluation to understand the impact your campaigns are having, and how to improve them
- Utilising test and learn in order to drive continuous improvement within all channels
- Working with the Senior Manager to manage budget for your campaigns, making sure that we operate in a cost-efficient and streamlined way.
What do I need?
- Experience in a marketing role
- Skilled at understanding data
- Experience with customer space
- Understanding of the digital space
- Enjoys a fast paced working environment
What can you offer?
You have a real say about how, when and where you work – so you can go to that gym class or pick the kids up from school.
As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also:
- Support you to achieve your career goals and have a great track record of internal mobility
- Offer free TalkTalk products and services to all employee’s
- Offer income protection and life assurance
- Offer a range of discounts on products and shopping
- Offer interest free loans to enable you to purchase the latest tech or pay for your holiday
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.