TalkTalk represents a leading provider of delivering business to business voice, data, system and mobile services to Corporate customers. The PBX & VoIP Customer Service Co-ordinator will communicate with new and existing customers with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints.
· Provide a first-class Customer Service experience
· Fault logging
· Utilising in house Applications
· Purchase Order requisition
· Application of PBX/Hosted systems knowledge
· Engaging with other peer teams
· Answering main calls into our office from clients & partners.
· Assisting with 1st and 2nd line support for faults
· To work within agreed Service Levels to get customer issues resolved
· Updating customers regularly on their current circumstances.
· Liaising with 3rd parties & internal departments to get faults resolved within SLAs
· Maintaining a high level of customer service for all external & internal customers.
· Working with the team to ensure all targets are met for the individual user & the team as a whole
You must have…
- Experience in a help desk environment
- Experience in call handling ensuring quality at all times
- Proven track record in customer services
- Experience of being a good team player
- Microsoft applications including Excel, Outlook and Word
Be nice to have…
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Worked with agreed SLAs
We’re TalkTalk, a challenger brand in the world of Broadband, Phone, Mobile and TV. Our job is to bring the best value connectivity, to everyone. We believe every customer matters, so we offer products and services that are simple, affordable, reliable and fair.
We’ve created a working environment where you can be yourself and give your all. You’ll be called on to out-think the competition and work closely with your colleagues to come up with new ideas and deliver great results for our customers. This is your chance to make a difference, and great performance will take you far. It won’t always be easy, but it’s always exciting and it promises great opportunities for you, and our business, especially if you’re ready to stand for something.