Location: Hybrid (working from the office 1 day a week)
Start date: ASAP
Type: FTC/Secondment of 12 months
As part of TTB Service Assurance you will play a key role in delivering the highest level of service to TalkTalk customers. You will be part of a team of highly skilled engineers dealing with high value data customers. You will link into all parts of the business across TalkTalk Group as well as external suppliers but provide a single point of contact for TTB customers and partners.
How will I add value in this role?
- Provide case managed front line and engineering support to key business and resellers.
- Managing incident resolution within agreed SLA keeping customers updated on progress.
- Providing engineering level support for TTB Products and Services.
- Working with suppliers and partners, and developing relationships.
- Detailed problem and fault investigation for complex cases.
- Proactive circuit monitoring and fault reporting.
- Contribute towards a positive CSAT result by ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- Incident detection and diagnosis using industry standard network monitoring and management tools, such as Netcool, Standard and Enhanced monitoring via SAS Solar winds portal.
- Liaising and escalating with external suppliers and other TalkTalk departments to ensure minimum disruption and downtime to customers.
- Ensure that you are familiar with the Company's Business Management System and Information Security Management System and comply with the requirements of those frameworks.
- Ensure that the area of control remains ISO9001 and GDPR compliant and drive awareness and compliance through the entire span of control.
Band 1 Engineer
- Competency demonstrated in supporting the core products and services supplied by TTB; Managed and Wholesale DSL, FTTC, EFM, EAD, EoFTTC.
- Support TTB Managed equipment; Draytek, and Cisco routers. Ability to access and diagnose MPLS and router faults.
- Perform Openreach Co-op calls and escalation management.
What do I need in order to deliver this role?
- Working knowledge of Broadband services
- Working knowledge of DSL, Ethernet, IP
- Be completely customer focused
- Strong problem solving skills
Be great to also have:
- A good understanding of VPNs
- A good understanding of MPLS networks
- BGP and/or complex routing protocols
- CCNA qualified
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.