A division of the TalkTalk Group, TalkTalk Business , is a leading UK-based business-to-business telecom provider offering a range of voice, connectivity and networking solutions for over 25 years.
We are seeking a someone for an initial 12 month assignment to serve as a Financial Analyst focusing on M&A and strategic projects. This is a core role for the execution of key divestiture and acquisition projects which will directly shape the future strategic direction of the division. An integral part of the deal team, the Financial Analyst will directly interact with individuals across the TTB functional landscape and will be exposed to multiple telecommunications product families. The position is an excellent opportunity for an individual with 1 or more years of experience in investment banking, corporate development, corporate finance or transaction services roles who seeks to hone their M&A deal skills in a dynamic corporate environment.
- Work on multiple projects at any given time
- Assisting in execution of deals and playing a critical support role on deal processes from origination to close
- Gathering, interpretting and formatting financial information for deal marketing materials, TTB senior management, modelling and valuation analysis, Q&A and other transaction-related activities
- Assisting in the preparation of deal presentations and meeting materials
- Manage and oversee deal control documentation and online data rooms
- Conduct industry, market, buyer and company research
- 1-3 years financial analysis experience from an investment bank, corporate development environment, or accountancy firm (from corp finance, lead advisory or transaction services groups) or from an FP&A background
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to create quality, well-organised financial analysis from multiple data sources. Preference for individuals with past M&A deal support and/or financial modelling experience
- Proactive, problem-solving individual who takes full ownership and accountability of their work
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to foster solid working relationships quickly across broad teams
- Capacity to adapt to evolving priorities
- Interest in the telecommunications and/or technology industries
Although length of experience is referenced, applications are welcomed from individuals with more or less experience.