Keeping our network and systems running is key to our business. Our vision is to provide simple, affordable, reliable and fair connectivity for everyone. To do this you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the network and IT infrastructure. You will carry out scheduled checks, act upon alarms and reports of service disruption ensuring that events are logged, tracked and resolved in line with incident management processes. You will also be able to:
- Identify and resolves network problems following agreed procedures.
- Use management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carry out agreed maintenance and fault fixes.
- Contributes to maintenance, installation, and problem resolution.
- Prioritise and diagnoses incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Investigate causes of incidents and seeks resolution communicating progress and next steps to stakeholders. Escalating unresolved incidents.
- Facilitate recovery, following resolution of incidents.
- Document and closes resolved incidents according to agreed standards and procedures.
- Act as a contact point, receiving and handling requests for support.
- Respond to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfil requests or enable resolution.
- Investigate and diagnosis, promptly allocating unresolved issues as appropriate.
- Assist with the development of standards, and apply these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
- Contribute to creation of support documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring the security and integrity of network & IT systems by adherence to the company's Information Security policies and procedures.
- Authorised to access and make changes on live equipment.
- Authorised to approve engineer access to TalkTalk and third-party data centres.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then apply away - alternatively you can drop me an email at email@example.com