As an Lead Solution Architect you will primarily set integration strategy for both tech platforms and for systems that sit upon them. You will lead in creating Solution Architecture and Design as well as the governance and quality assurance of the architecture and designs. The system solutions built on these designs enable TalkTalk to offer new and innovative products and improve customer experience.
As the role will have a digital focus, you will be from a software background and have coverage of working with online platforms.
Leadership & Management
- Continuously improve the overall performance of the team in terms of identifiable metrics such as quality, timeliness, architecture adherence and others
- Build productive and positive relationships with all stakeholders, including peer managers within and outside of the team
- Develop guidelines for architecture and solution design and within the team and help projects deliver within those guidelines
Core Architecture Work
- Accountable for leading and co-ordinating solution architecture and designs to ensure they are complete, cohesive and fit for purpose
- Assessing the feasibility of projects and planning for solution architecture within projects
- Creation of Solution Architecture documents that align with Domain Architecture Roadmaps, requirements and business strategic goals, incorporating ‘art of the possible’ technical developments.
- Ensure the solution architecture and design meets the business objectives and aligns with senior stakeholders, any architectural blueprints and governance frameworks
- Identify innovative solutions to solve complex business/operational problems and new products/services. Facilitate and lead design workshops with subject matter experts, delivery leads, domain architects and other required parties
- Supporting the programme/project/release manager throughout the project and release lifecycle Input into business planning activities and influence development roadmaps through understanding of cost estimation and appreciation of business benefits.
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance.
- Embrace flexible working
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.