Role Title - Network Project Manager
Location - Irlam
Compared to 80% in the rest of Europe, only 8% of homes and businesses in the UK can connect to a full fibre network. FibreNation is on a mission across the UK to connect 3 million homes and businesses, so you can enjoy the same broadband speeds as our gigabit-city, York, home to the fastest broadband speeds in the country.
FibreNation was launched by TalkTalk in November 2018 as a wholesale FTTP operator. It operates as a separate company. We’ve got the power to do full fibre differently. Building a network that’s fully gigabit-capable and offers simple, wholesale pricing and a legacy-free business.
We now have a great opportunity for a Network Project Manager to join the growing offices in Irlam. The network deployment team for FibreNation is primarily responsible for installation of active equipment within the FTTP network, but they also have responsibilities in other areas of network delivery including B2B, MDU, Openreach DPA and specialist installations.
What will this role include?
- As Ultrafast Network Project Manager you will support the Network Deployment Manager in ensuring that our network delivery responsibilities are achieved to the highest standards by leading with your own work within a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- You will support the team working on various delivery tasks ensuring network componentry is delivered and installed on time and in budget in line with the strategic goals for FibreNation’s FTTP rollout programme.
- You will maintain and control trackers working with both internal and external stakeholders to obtain updates and progress work packages.
- You will manage delivery from start to finish, engaging the correct teams and fulfilling network rollout to the highest standards whilst maintaining adherence to timescales.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experienced in network infrastructure or network rollout Willingness to go above and beyond to deliver the required outcomes
- Comfortable working in a high paced and innovative environment within challenging timescales
- Excel/Outlook Experience working with spreadsheets and reports
- Highly organised individual, able to proactively manage their own workload
What else would be helpful?
- Experience in Telecoms
- Experience working with third parties e.g. Openreach
Please click the link to apply!