The Online Journey Owner is a fundamental part of our Agile journey teams in TalkTalk Consumer, the role brings the journey vision to life with clear high-level prioritised requirements (backlog) that will deliver new capability to improve business KPIs. This will then be delivered in the scrum squad via a series of sprints for our online assurance journeys (Service Centre).
The role will form part of the Consumer Operations Team who are responsible for the provisioning, customer services, billing and repair customer journeys. We are revolutionising our approach to these journeys to create a simple and effortless experience for our customers.
We are on an encouraging trajectory, reducing costs and improving CX but there is a huge amount still to do, in addition to the development of new fibre products ready for launch later this year.
The role offers the successful candidate who possesses a drive for customer improvements and good analytical skills the opportunity to utilise existing Agile skills.
The Agile Product Owner will…
- Work closely and collaboratively with stakeholders to define the visions for the customer journeys you are responsible for, to support our business strategy and metrics
- Analyse our business needs metrics (quantitative & qualitative) to drive actionable insights on user needs and business opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of TalkTalk consumer business and provision/repair processes through analysis, root cause, modelling session and user surveys
- Ensure your squad is clear on journey vision, requirements, sprint goals, objectives and product roadmap, and that developed product meets your requirements
- Define, manage, refine, prioritise and sequence your product backlog to shape MVPs and deliver shippable products that meet customer needs and deliver business value
- Participate actively in daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives so to ensure a seamless delivery of your product requirements
- Work closely and collaboratively with other parts of TalkTalk, including technology and delivery teams that your squad is aligned too.
- Lead and manage the product execution and delivery of the defined capability to that delight customers and meet our business objectives
- Work closely and collaboratively with your squad to deliver projects, optimisation activities and “business as usual” changes
- Ensure the production of prototypes meet product requirements and expectations
- Be obsessed with creating and delivering the defined capability that address customer and business needs, and build plans to deliver against budgeted targets:
- Track results daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and be able to explain performance
- Proactively build plans to stay on target or exceed them
- Define and launch A/B and MVT tests to continuously optimise user experience
- Manage stakeholders within Customer Experience, the Customer Journey teams and across wider TalkTalk to capture requirements, manage expectations and clearly communicate progress
- Work closely with our analytics teams to define tracking and reporting requirements so you can manage the performance of your products
Identify and capture live issues, work with your squad to resolve them, and communicate status to key stakeholders
Every Customer matters to us and we have a relentless focus on improving the customer experience. We need driven like-minded people with a strong analytical focus to continue our pace of change. Joining this team will enable you to experience a variety of roles and develop your career in TalkTalk. In return for your passion, effort and commitment you will get investment in your development and the chance to be part of our exciting change
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.