Risk, Governance & Business Continuity - what do they all have in common?
The answer is that they are the backbone of any business, providing key insights into the day-to-day functioning of the business and ensuring that everything ticks over smoothly. In short - the business would be nowhere without them!
If you have exposure to Risk & Governance and Business Continuity then we are looking for you!
As a Compliance Manager you will be accountable to the Compliance & Governance Lead and be responsible for using your technical expertise and relevant experience to support the defining, supporting and running of the compliance and control frameworks and processes ' including those covering the Risk Management Framework, compliance and Business Continuity.
To do this you will be responsible for:
- Managing the close collaborative working necessary to ensure delivery of stakeholders updated monthly risk registers for review by the Compliance & Governance Lead within agreed timescales
- Undertaking risk moderation exercises and influencing decisions by delivering substantiated recommendations.
- Acting as a Risk Champion leading by example to foster a 'can-do' culture across the TCS business functions and teams
- Working with stakeholders to operationalise agreed remediation steps where there are non-compliance issues or audit actions - tracking them to completion.
- Delivering and presenting within tight timescales assigned Compliance & Governance project work.
- Identifying, analysing opportunities for improvement within Governance and Compliance, and collating your recommendations for review.
- Working with stakeholders to plan and undertake business continuity planning and assessment work, recording and presenting your findings for review.
- Delivering technical advice to stakeholders by acting as a point of escalation for all areas within the scope of the role providing clear reasoned direction and advice.
- Taking responsibility as directed, for driving and implementing both process and cultural change in line with strategy and policies.
- Undertaking any other tasks as directed by the Compliance & Governance Lead.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please do apply away - if you've got any further questions you can catch me at email@example.com
Don't worry about your CV being up to date - we can grab that later.