The Senior Business Analyst is accountable for delivering analysis on a wide range projects or programmes of work. In particular, the Senior Business Analyst must be able to deliver first rate analysis in complex cross functional/multi-platform situations with the absolute minimum of supervision.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage the workload of Business Analyst and prioritise the workload to ensure deliveries are met.
- Prioritise scope of work to be delivered in each development cycle.
- Be the representative of the customer in the delivery cycles
- Work collaboratively with both on and offshore teams
- Ensure the right strategy and scope is shaped for the programme/project so that the most optimum business benefits are delivered.
- Breakdown business strategy and goals into deliverable business requirements.
- Take ownership of the risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies and constraints of the domain area, as well as thought leadership and conceptual thinking.
- Ensure business requirements are clearly identified, agreed and documented.
- Translate business requirements into a set of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Provide thought leadership on business analysis best practices.
- Communicate and influence a wide-ranging audience up to and including Executive level.
- Mentor more junior BAs on BA skills and analysis approach, including contractors.
- Governance and leadership of BAs in programme/project and become the SME of the designated domain area.
Required skills and experiences:
- Significant experience in delivering online experience using Salesforce and Vlocity capability
- Significant experience designing order Management journeys using Salesforce and Vlocity capability
- Experience in delivering using both onshore and offshore teams
- Significant Senior Business Analysis experience
- Experience delivering in waterfall/iterative/agile methodologies
- Ability to shape and scope analysis for ambiguous/unknown projects
- Experience documenting requirements in user story format
- Ability to communicate effectively & influence at director level
- Experience conducting analysis across multiple projects
- Ability to grasp abstract/new concepts quickly
- Experience working on OSS/ BSS system deliveries
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Previous experience working on complex IT projects
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with stakeholders to drive outcomes
- A desire to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Related Analysis Qualifications
- Salesforce Admin qualification or better