The Service Assurance Agent manages all customer issues via tickets and queries to resolution for the customers of TalkTalk Group in relation to all products supported by TalkTalk Technology.
- Own the resolution of customer issues in accordance with TTG processes and policies
- Liaise with internal and external parties and take ownership to investigate and resolve those issues
- Effective time management ensuring tasks are effectively completed within deadlines
- Working to achieve SLA’s, quality standards and other KPI’s agreed
- Work within the relevant TTG policies e.g. Information Security, HR and Health & Safety
- Report trends and potential incidents to Management and the Incident Management Team
- To work effectively as part of a team
Must have skills:
- Knowledge of the Telecoms industry
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of fault management processes
- Background in telecommunications
- Relevant TTG product and fault knowledge
- Telecomms systems experience
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.