The Software Delivery Office is at the forefront of ensuring our wider software function is delivering the underpinning TalkTalk OnePlan. A really exciting opportunity to create a culture, a way of working & style of communication, whilst delivering real impactful change at a strategic level.
A critical role within our newly formed software delivery office, within our wider software & data engineering function. You will oversee & lead the technical implementation of large-scale business value output.
When software deliverables span more than one agile squad, you will drive our technical dependency plan, governs our delivery date commitments & provides authority on the stability of the release, covering testing, QAT, release readiness & business hypercare impacts.
- Experience: As a guide, minimum of 5 years working in technology delivery roles
- Delivery: Agile and Lean Methodologies - Act as an expert who advocates good practices, reflecting continuously and challenging teams to create and tailor new ways of working
- Delivery – Clear evidence of leading significant technology deliverables within a software or wider technology remit
- Communication Skills and Stakeholder Engagement – Strong experience updating senior stakeholders on complex independent technology releases
- Leadership: Matrix Team Management – Strong evidence of enabling & building team culture & co-ordination without direct report influences
- SAFE, LESS or other agile certifications (PSM1, PSPO1 etc)
- Working knowledge of TalkTalk’s BSS & OSS technology stack
- Experience in software testing or development
- Evidence of business post go live support & management (hypercare, post warranty support etc)
- Driven individual who wants to shape & grow not only the role, but the wider function they sit within
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.