The Supplier Relationship Manager role will lead and play a fundamental part in the management of our strategic outsource partners to ensure successful delivery of services. You will play a key role in maintaining excellent relationships with both internal stakeholders and the partners.
The role requires a dynamic and vibrant individual with high levels of commercial experience, excellent organisational and stakeholder management skills, and someone who is willing to be hands on in ensuring great delivery from our partner.
This pivotal role and your success within it, will directly impact our relentless drive for Simple, affordable, reliable and fair connectivity for everyone.
The TalkTalk Procurement team is an exciting, central function managing third party spend across all Business Units. We are a small, dynamic, busy team split by key categories of indirect and direct spend, often finding the biggest opportunities, working together across categories. We work collaboratively, as a team with the business to really focus on the priorities where we add the most value, sometimes to meet short term needs but mostly to deliver on an overall strategy to meet business goals.
- To ensure the successful implementation of any new contracts and to support the drive for continuous improvement, innovation, technology advancements and operational efficiencies
- Bring together stakeholders from across the business whilst building excellent relationships with the partner
- Manage and monitor third party performance against key SLA’s and KPI’s, ensuring any contractual commitments are realised and that the appropriate remedies are implemented where appropriate
- Act as a key point of contact for any contractual issues, queries and risks in relation to the supplier(s) being managed
- Provide effective Supplier Management reporting, which clearly articulates the status of the relationship and the contractual adherence
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships and implement strategies that will support delivery of business objectives
- Provide a supplier governance framework and work with stakeholders to ensure they carry out their responsibilities, such as attendance at commercial review meeting and innovation forums
- Coach and mentor colleagues in best practice effective supplier management
- Identify opportunities to improve costs throughout the life of the contract, working in partnership with the category manager, finance and legal teams to ensure delivery of identified benefits
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.