Network Deployment requires another Co-Ordinator to support existing staff in managing the increasing workloads within PIA/MDU and soon upcoming B2B. You will represent the organisation on a variety of order/fulfillment and delivery tasks with other telecommunications operators/internal stakeholders and other third-party stakeholders regarding interconnection and product delivery. You will build and maintain effective relationships and a high level of satisfaction with other telecommunications operators to increase the organisation's total revenues by delivering to business needs. You will be coordinating with engineers, managers, co-ordinators and other quantitative professionals in the development of rollout, products and administration activities.
What will I be doing in this role?
• Day to day administration tasks including reporting, updating of trackers, databases and emails
• Support in the delivery of third party products
• Innovate within your area to support in other forms of network rollout and process improvement
• Co-ordinate and deliver Openreach Duct and Pole Access products including order placement, order fulfillment and escalation where necessary
• Co-ordinate the delivery of services to residential multiple dwelling units; supporting the special operations team with rollout to increase the amount of homes served with fibre to the premises
• Co-ordinate the delivery of services in the B2B delivery area; supporting the special operations team and MAP Operations teams
• Support the Network Deployment Manager in project functions and trial functions as new products and processes are developed within the company
• Support in ensuring project deliverables can be accepted into normal business operations (SMC, Sys Ops, NOC etc)
• Maintain your own trackers and audit trails ensuring network information remains as up to date as can be and compliant to the required standards for the business
• Work within budgets both in time and costs
What do I need in order to do this role?
- coordinating experience
- administrative support experience
- good attention for detail
We value the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues at TalkTalk. As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also:
- Embrace flexible working
- Support you to achieve your career goals
- Offer income protection and life assurance
- Offer a range of discounts on products and shopping