We are TalkTalk Business. For over 20 years, we have provided business of all sizes the right solution for them, from broadband, Ethernet, SIP Trunking and unified communications. We make sure we understand business needs so we can offer the best tools to help companies operate smoothly, including an array of broadband, networking and business-grade voice and data products. We’ve created a working environment where you can be yourself and give your all. You’ll be called on to out-think the competition and work closely with your colleagues to come up with new ideas, and deliver great results for our customers. This is your chance to make a difference, and great performance will take you far. It won’t always be easy, but it’s always exciting and it promises great opportunities for you, and our business, especially if you’re ready to stand for something.
The role of CRM Manager is key to the acquisition of customers, revenue uplift, product penetration, and customer retention, therefore making it critical to the business development of TalkTalk Business Direct.
- Lead the planning a variety of in life and prospect marketing campaigns for the organisation.
- Lead and define customer in-life customer communication strategy
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, delivering the targeted return on investment
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end, ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Working closely with the rest of the Marketing Team on campaigns, overseeing the development and maintenance of the campaign roadmap
- Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations on additional activities to compliment any marketing activity
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure relevant capacity available to deliver optimal results from and marketing activity
Must have experience:
- Extensive customer engagement coverage
- Customer Relationship Management
- Coverage of working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- KPI forecasting and re-forecasting experience
- Management of strategic programmes
- Proven knowledge of data market
- People Management skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sales and marketing planning experience
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage
Great to have:
- Relevant industry experience/knowledge within telecommunications
- Experience of working with Eloqua/Salesforce
- Experience of developing predictive models
- Database management experience, ideally with SQL
How will I be rewarded?
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!