Job Description Summary
This role is key to the acquisition of customers, revenue uplift, product penetration, and customer retention, therefore making it critical to the business development of TalkTalk Business Direct .
- Creating and managing strategic CRM programmes which focus on acquisition, revenue uplift, product penetration and customer retention
- Responsibility for the customer data planning and management of regular cross-sell, up-sell and customer engagement campaigns.
- Improve understanding of the customer base through insight, segmentation and actionable data analysis.
- Management of external data agencies, resolving any issues that arise during the implementation of CRM campaigns.
- Maximise the benefit of the Eloqua Marketing automation tool through best practice and extended use to build effective automation programmes with demonstrable value
- Working online to support acquisition programmes through effective re-targeting
- Develop models to ensure value is maximised wherever possible through the use of propensity modelling and optimisation techniques
- Building effective campaign plan across SoHo and SME channels
- Solid SQL skills
- Experience of running strategic programmes
- Proven knowledge of data market
- People Management skills
- Excellent communication and PM skills
Great to have:
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Experience of working with Eloqua/Salesforce
- Experience of developing predictive models
No of Openings
Scheduled Weekly Hours