We are currently looking for a Collection Data Operations Analyst to join our team in the Soapworks!
This role requires a dynamic person with experience in data operations/analysis who has the ability to adapt to changes to support the delivery of day to day collections activity. Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to work under pressure as daily call driver situations change.
- Produce, analyse & load data outputs to ensure our customers are managed through collections paths, this includes:
- Producing customer comms in line with comms strategy (letters, emails, SMS etc.)
- Apply barring at regular intervals using our collections system.
- Managing customers with DCA's including creating placement files, customer activity, closures etc.'¦
- Work closely with third parties to understand performance of all contact medium, letters, calls, TTS and email contacts.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to understand E2E collections performance.
- Produce forecasts for collections activity proactively identifying potential incidents/impacts to BAU.
- Work with the finance team to provide month end data.
- Create and manage customer contact campaigns including both inbound and outbound contact campaigns.
- Identify & raise incidents impacting the performance of collections activity, supporting incident management in achieving resolution efficiently.
What are we looking for in you?
The experience requirements above are provided for guidance purposes; however, we would welcome applications from candidates with more or less relevant experience who can demonstrate their suitability for the role.
How will I be rewarded?
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!