This is a great opportunity to join the TalkTalk Collections Specialist team and play a critical role in limiting Financial loss, driving overall Debt Reduction throughout the Consumer base. This role requires an organised individual with sound decision making skills
This role is crucial to the early identification of issues which impede our ability to collect, whilst enabling delinquent customer accounts to get "back on track'.
- Ensure company debt risk is kept to a minimum by pro-actively outbound calling customers to negotiate recovery of debt.
- Manage escalated calls, taking full ownership of customer issues through to resolution.
- Use credit control experience and relationship management skills to ensure customer retention.
- Identify underlying issues which may impede our ability to collect outstanding debt, engaging with other departments and stakeholders to resolve.
- Achieve collection targets and fulfil KPI's whilst maintaining a high quality of customer service.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good team worker.
- Confident in decision making.
- Able to manage numerous work streams and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Ability to use initiative; proactive in identifying problem solutions.
- Able to challenge decisions in a positive manner and provide supporting rationale.
- Takes full ownership of pieces of work and sees through to completion.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment to meet business needs.
- Actively demonstrate understanding of customer needs versus business requirement.