This role will design controls to mitigate the risk of revenue and cost leakage, working collaboratively with the Revenue and Margin Assurance (RMA) Managers and business stakeholders to design, analyse, and continuously improve the margin control impact we can have.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Technical design, development and deployment of controls within the RMA development roadmap in Phixflow (Centerview), across large data volumes using SQL and other analytical skills
- Develop an understanding of Talk Talk architecture, data flows, and industry and external data sources
- Interpret requirements, ensuring solutions are optimised
- Plan all projects and document in accordance with company standards
- Ensure designs and coding are performed in accordance with defined quality and coding standards, design and architectural principles. This includes proactively raising timely exceptions/risks/issues, suggesting improvements to raise the quality of deliverables.
- Investigation of data structures and control issues using data analysis techniques
- Work with the test teams to deliver effective test plans and ensure that testing is carried out to a high standard
- Implement opportunities to strengthen Controls Development processes, tools and ways of working
- Liaise with the Revenue and Margin Assurance business partnering teams throughout projects
- Provide support to Junior Team Members
What skills, experience or qualifications are needed to do the role?
- Advanced knowledge and experience of PL/SQL (using Phixflow, Netezza or similar)
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Access
- Knowledge of database architecture, web based applications and cloud based environments
- Analytical, critical thinker and problem solving
Be great to also have:
- Financial & Commercial awareness
- Revenue Assurance background
- Telecoms knowledge / experience
- Clear communication and presentation skills
How will I be rewarded?
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Embrace flexible working
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!
Don't hesitate, click apply button now!