Cost Assurance Manager
Revenue and Margin Assurance saves money for TalkTalk by identifying issues that are
causing revenue or cost leakage. We work with the business to ensure risks are effectively
managed, and when we find issues we drive the business to resolve them.
As a Cost Assurance Manager, your role will be to implement the strategy for Revenue and Margin Assurance across the business area, acting as a trusted business partner for senior stakeholders at TalkTalk. You will build strong relationships and be a “go to” person for Revenue and Margin Assurance interfacing between the business and the Controls Development team, to drive a stepped change in risk management and process and control improvement at TalkTalk.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Implement and maintain RMA policies, processes and controls that safeguard the organisation's financial position.
- Develop a full understanding of processes, controls and contracts that drive revenue and cost at TalkTalk
- Engage and influence business stakeholders to educate, identify & interpret risks / needs and drive the RMA agenda with clear accountabilities and balancing business support with challenge
- Review and implement controls with dashboard representation of control performance
- Support cross functional risk assessment activities and process & control design within the business
- Interpret data / information from controls and KPIs to identify areas of risk, issue and saving opportunities, working with the business to develop corrective processes and actions in place
Recognising supplier data errors / discrepancies, through the manipulation of large volume of complex data, and pursuing and implementing corrections
- Ensure risks from business change (i.e. pricing, product & system projects) are effectively managed, to reduce issues by “designing out” failure
- Undertake activities that detect, investigate, manage and monitor risks that contribute to the achievement of financial targets
- Submit and maintain records that support the recovery of revenues and costs with third parties
- Provide information to respond to, defend and drive regulatory reviews
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
· Risk management
· Clear communication and presentation skills
· Advanced Excel, PowerPoint & Word
· Process improvement / understanding
· Assurance within the telecoms sector
· Financial / Commercial experience
· Project management skills / experience
· Analytical, critical thinker and problem solving
How will I be rewarded?
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Embrace flexible working
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!
Don't hesitate, click apply button now!