Revenue and Margin Assurance saves money for TalkTalk by identifying issues that are
causing revenue or cost leakage. We work with the business to ensure risks are effectively
managed, and when we find issues we drive the business to resolve them.
As a Cost Assurance Manager, your role will be to implement the strategy for Revenue and Margin Assurance across the business area, acting as a trusted business partner for senior stakeholders at TalkTalk. You will build strong relationships and be a 'go to' person for Revenue and Margin Assurance interfacing between the business and the Controls Development team, to drive a stepped change in risk management and process and control improvement at TalkTalk.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
· Risk management
· Clear communication and presentation skills
· Advanced Excel, PowerPoint & Word
· Process improvement / understanding
· Assurance within the telecoms sector
· Financial / Commercial experience
· Project management skills / experience
· Analytical, critical thinker and problem solving
How will I be rewarded?
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Embrace flexible working
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!
Don't hesitate, click apply button now!