This role provides key analytical and operational support to the Cost Optimisation manager, ensuring accurate analysis and deep dive validation of service level guarantee credits and engineer event billing.
This is a pivotal role within the team with responsibility for identifying issues that are creating cost leakage, challenging inaccuracies in supplier invoices and providing assurance on cost drivers to key stakeholders.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Run monthly validation controls
- Review reconciliation outputs and perform in depth analysis of unreconciled items
- Manage disputes with our suppliers, ensuring they are held to account on agreed SLA's
- Complete ongoing reviews of controls, ensuring dispute logic and success % are maintained/improved
- Support Cost Optimisation Manager in reviewing process and changes that will impact the costs lines e.g. question-based closure programme, auto compensation, etc.
- Identify discrepancies, highlight risks and issues, then recommend & pursue corrective processes and actions
- Maintain reports to track benefit progress throughout the year
- Perform deep dive analysis to identify key cost drivers
- Explore new dispute and Cost Reduction opportunities through investigation and collaboration with teams across Operations and Finance
- Manage Internal and External stakeholders through the monthly reconciliation process
- Experience using Excel to an advanced level (e.g. conducting analysis and interpreting data)
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Experience of managing/building reports
- Eager to learn new things
Be great to also have:
- Industry Experience/Knowldge (e.g. Finance)
- Telco Experience
- Phixflow Automation Experience
How will I be rewarded?
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Possibility to secure a fixed term contract
- Embrace flexible working (e.g. opportunity to work from home)
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!
Don't hesitate, click apply button now!