Customer Support Agent
We’re TalkTalk, a challenger brand in the world of Broadband, Phone, Mobile and TV. Our job is to bring the best value connectivity, to everyone. We believe every customer matters, so we offer products and services that are simple, affordable, reliable and fair.
We’ve created a working environment where you can be yourself and give your all. You’ll be called on to out-think the competition and work closely with your colleagues to come up with new ideas, and deliver great results for our customers. This is your chance to make a difference, and great performance will take you far. It won’t always be easy, but it’s always exciting and it promises great opportunities for you, and our business, especially if you’re ready to stand for something.
As part of our Executive Complaints Department, the Customer Support Team manages varied customer requests focusing primarily on general data requests.
We deliver highly efficient service with a balance of professionalism and compliance, making sure we treat our customers as we would like to be treated.
How can I add value?
Making sure every customer matters
You will support our customers by:
- Explaining processes and products
- Effective communication both spoken and written
- Attention to detail ensuring high levels of accuracy
Doing the right thing for our customers
This will be achieved by:
- Treating customers with respect and dignity
- Assessing their individual circumstances and providing the best advice
- Ensuring we address all point to avoid duplicate contacts
Delivering our commitments
- Following all internal processes accurately
- Achieving all targets including productivity and quality targets
- Always looking for opportunities to make things better and providing feedback on things that may improve our customers experiences
Being part of a team
- Supporting your colleagues and wider teams
- Being part of a dynamic organisation who strive to always save our customers money
What do I need in order to be successful?
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent organisational Skills
- Delivering high quality under aggressive deadlines
- Working autonomously with minimal direction
Be great to also have:
- Technical Experience - Phone, BB, Mobile
- Customer Service experience
How can I be rewarded?
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Embrace flexible working
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!