We pride ourselves on investing in our people, upon joining the Enterprise Wholesale Delivery Team we will start you off with full induction training personally delivered by our own subject matter experts who have also been on this journey, you will be given a personal development plan from day one to ensure you are set up for success.
Our Delivery Coordinators are the first point of contact for our Business and Enterprise Grade Partners, providing the integral link between customer and supplier. Your role as a delivery coordinator will be to ensure that the customer is kept fully informed and up to date on the status of their order, whilst pushing and challenging our supplier to get the best delivery experience possible.
A proactive approach is required for this demanding role in our fast paced environment, where engagement in all tasks delegated to you will be required, in return we will help you to learn and gain beneficial experience about our business which will enable you to develop further.
In order to succeed in this role you must have or be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to deliver to objectives
- Some experience of working in a service environment or dealing with customers
Whilst the following are not essential it is also great if you have:
- Experience of working within Provisioning, the Telecoms Industry or have any Data or Ethernet knowledge.
Within the role some of our key responsibilities are:
- Manage customer and stakeholder expectations.
- Working within defined SLAs
- Time management and Prioritising Tasks on a day to day basis ensuring the customer is always at the forefront.
- Identify Delivery Challenges by utilising your knowledge of the end to end order management process.
- Build and Manage Customer relationship through effective communication both on and off site.
- Collaborate with other teams and coordinators to ensure the best delivery experience.
- Work within defined criteria but challenge where appropriate to improve processes.
At TalkTalk we understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our people. We offer a great range of core benefits such as quarterly bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance to name a few. As well as continued support and training throughout your TalkTalk Journey to help you develop.
We value the importance of recognizing and rewarding our colleagues at TalkTalk. As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also:
- Support you to achieve your career goals
- Offer income protection and life assurance
- Offer a range of discounts on products