We're TalkTalk, a challenger brand in the world of Broadband, Phone, Mobile and TV. Our job is to bring the best value connectivity, to everyone. We believe every customer matters, so we offer products and services that are simple, affordable, reliable and fair.
We've created a working environment where you can be yourself and give your all. You'll be called on to out-think the competition and work closely with your colleagues to come up with new ideas, and deliver great results for our customers. This is your chance to make a difference, and great performance will take you far. It won't always be easy, but it's always exciting and it promises great opportunities for you, and our business, especially if you're ready to stand for something.
What will I be doing in this role?
You are responsible for providing an effective and professional service for our customers(Direct, Reseller, Partner and Internal)with a focus on quality and accuracy of information/service delivery, keeping the customers informed throughout. You will manager order exceptions and work with our suppliers and internal stakeholers. You will be a champion for continuous improvement of our services and services within fulfilment, ensuring that the customer is at the heart of everything.
- order placement
- amendments, modifications and cancellations
- order delays
- manage customer queries
- end to end order management
- knowledge of telecom/fulfilment processes
- experience of delivering high quality customer service
- excellent PC/MS office skills
- excellent communication skills
- contact centre experience
How will I be rewarded?
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!