Fulfilment Agent (Porting)
To provide an effective, efficient and professional Fulfilment service for our customers (Direct,Reseller,Partner & Internal) with a focus on quality and accuracy of information/service delivery, keeping the customers informed throughout. To manage order exceptions and to work with our suppliers and internal stake holders. To champion the continuous improvement of services and processes within Fulfilment, keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
How wIll I add value in this role?
Managing the following tasks and transactions:
- Order Placement
- Amendments, Modifications and Cancellations
- Order delays
Additional Supporting Activites will include:
• To manage customer queries relating to fulfilment activities.
• Taking ownership of Fulfilment orders end to end
Knowledge of telecom/fulfilment processes
Excellent PC Skills
Excellent communication and verbal skills
Deliver high quality Customer Service
Be great to also have:
Microsoft office skills
Knowledge of Dise/Salesforce/SI/EMP portal
Contact centre experience
Problem solving/continuous improvement
How will I be rewarded?
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!
Don't hesitate, click apply button now!