Journey Change Manager
The Order Management Team are responsible for ensuring all our sales get connected to phone, broadband and TV services. We own the day to day operations, end to end ordering journey and the provision transformation across the whole of the TalkTalk consumer business. We are revolutionising our approach to the ordering journey to create a simple and effortless experience for our customers.
We are on an encouraging trajectory, reducing costs and improving CX but there is a huge amount still to do, in addition to the development of new fibre products ready for launch later this year.
As part of our new Agile approach to change, the journey Change Manager plays a key role driving change in our operational team from idea creation or process assessment to delivering the change into life. The role offers the successful candidate who possesses a drive for customer improvements and good analytical skills the opportunity to utilise existing or develop new Agile skills.
The Change Manager will…
Identify Change Opportunities
- Understand business priorities and objectives
- Analyse business processes, performance or customer feedback to identify opportunities for tactical or strategic change
- Walk the floor, listen and engage with agents and the operational teams to understand pain points and areas of frustration
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
Implement Operational Change
- Lead for Operational teams on new product introduction to ensure changes are delivered successful into life
- Working with operational managers to embed changes within the business.
Deliver Strategic Change
- Complete the business requirement specifications (or agile form (features, user stories) ensuring transparency & sign off by the business / Product owner.
- Undertake impact assessment of strategic changes on processes, procedures and practices to achieve planned benefits.
- Continually ensure any system requirements and design remain aligned with business requirements, acting as a conduit between business and technology.
Skills and Experience
- A passion for making change happen – can do attitude and desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Experience working as a Change Manager, Scrum master, Product Manager, Product Owner in a dynamic technical environment
- Process development skills and experience
- Demonstrable ability to work in a matrix teams in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including report writing skills. Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Able to maintain a positive and professional relationship with internal employees and third parties, ensuring that everybody is working together to resolve issues
- Good negotiation skills and be able to recognise the challenges faced by others when working to resolve issues.
- analytical skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or as part of a team as appropriate
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Every Customer matters to us and we have a relentless focus on improving the customer experience. We need driven like-minded people with a strong analytical focus to continue our pace of change. Joining this team will enable you to experience a variety of roles and develop your career in TalkTalk. In return for your passion, effort and commitment you will get investment in your development and the chance to be part of our exciting change