We're TalkTalk, a challenger brand in the world of Broadband, Phone and TV. Our job is to bring the best value connectivity, to everyone. We believe every customer matters, so we offer products and services that are simple, affordable, reliable and fair.
We've created a working environment where you can be yourself and give your all. You'll be called on to out-think the competition and work closely with your colleagues to come up with new ideas and deliver great results for our customers. This is your chance to make a difference, and great performance will take you far. It won't always be easy, but it's always exciting and it promises great opportunities for you, and our business, especially if you're ready to stand for something.
The Group Change represents change management into one central function. The team shape and deliver change across TalkTalk, acting as a trusted supplier of expertise and delivery excellence to residential and business customers.
The PMO is responsible for assuring project delivery to best practice quality standards ensuring alignment to TalkTalk strategic goals. The PMO play a key role in monitoring and assuring delivery providing visibility of critical information for decision making.
The PMO Analyst plays a key role in facilitating smooth delivery of Priorities, Programmes and Projects. Providing senior stakeholders full visibility and tracking of delivery while ensuring that the Change team adhere to the Change Framework and maintain a high quality of delivery.
The PMO Analyst will play a key role within the function, and will be:
- Accountable for running PMO capability and Programme infrastructure in priority Programmes to align to the business delivery plan.
- Assess and guide all change that is initiated within a portfolio, running forums to build awareness to support shape the change prior to directing via the most appropriate approval channel acting as a customer advocate.
- Align PMO activity for the Programme/s, in line with the Change Framework for organisational and operational level change:
- Risks, issues, dependencies
- Programme MI
- Programme financial management
- Programme governance
- Maintain standards of quality including gates and change control
- Training and coaching Project Managers
- Scope Management and Change control
- Manage Project reporting; ensuring submission and quality of data from Project Managers & Business Leads providing data insights to enable improved demand v capacity planning and support Business Planning activities.
- Support Portfolio Directors & Programme managers in preparing for key meetings (e.g. SteerCo's) by collating and presenting consistently formatted reports
- Provide strategic and tactical support to Exco and Exco Direct Reports by being responsible for the delivery of PMO mechanisms and the group wide Change Framework.
- Manage Programme capex budget and cost tracking; which may include raising and receipting PO's
- Tracking Programme resources across facilitating Resource Management reviews
- Owning the Programme(s) risk, change, decision and action log
- Support planning activities and tracking level 0 milestones to identify areas of conflict, congestion and risk.
- Provide solution proposals and recommendations to ensure successful change delivery with customers and operational teams at our heart
- Lead on ad-hoc requests for information and queries on behalf of the Programme team
- Work in line with the central Group Change project framework and support the Programme(s) adopt central tools and processes
- Adhere to the Change Framework and ISO:9001 requirements where relevant.
- Continuously improve Programme and Project governance standards through improvements to methods and templates and through training
- Display problem solving acumen; take ownership of issues and seek to drive to resolution.
- Demonstrate a positive 'can-do' attitude' and contribute to an energetic and motivated team environment.
- Focus on the customer to ensure solutions remain true to the objective of delivering great service.
- Demonstrate key leadership skills and act decisively in critical situations
- Exhibit a keen eye for detail and strong analysis skills to identify interdependency and trends.
Must have skills and experience
-1-3 Years PMO Experience
-Ability to build strong relationships
-Excellent interpersonal skills/relationships
-Advanced MS Office skills
-Financial understanding of tracking budgets
Be Grea to also have
-Industry knowledge in one of the following industries: Telecoms, IT, Media, Technology
-Experience of project planning
-Project Management skills
Location: Soapworks ' Salford Quays, Manchester
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive + bonus/benefits
We value the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues at TalkTalk. As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also:
- Embrace flexible working
- Support you to achieve your career goals
- Offer income protection and life assurance
- Offer a range of discounts on products and shopping