We're TalkTalk, a challenger brand in the world of Broadband, Phone, Mobile and TV. Our job is to bring the best value connectivity, to everyone. We believe every customer matters, so we offer products and services that are simple, affordable, reliable and fair.
We've created a working environment where you can be yourself and give your all. You'll be called on to out-think the competition and work closely with your colleagues to come up with new ideas, and deliver great results for our customers. This is your chance to make a difference, and great performance will take you far. It won't always be easy, but it's always exciting and it promises great opportunities for you, and our business, especially if you're ready to stand for something.
What will I be doing in this role?
You will be part of the customer services team, your role will be to deliver a professional level of customer service to our partners and internal customers with focus on the following:
- deliver efficient and effective service to our key partners and be their key point of escalation.
- provide 'First time fix' with close attention to the quality and accuracy of information delivered.
- provide information for weekly reviews against their billing and provisioning issues/SLAs, with a focus on all product sets in particular EAD, EFM and ISDN.
- manage professional relationship with client
- deal with all queries promptly and efficiently
- communicate with internal departments and external networks to rectify problems and offer solutions
- customer service experience
- excellent PC skills
- excellent communication skills
Be also great to have:
- knowledge of DISE
- microsoft office skills
- telecommunication experience
How will I be rewarded?
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!