Process Change Manager
The Order Management Team are responsible for ensuring all our sales get connected to phone, broadband and TV services. We own the day to day operations, end to end ordering journey and the provision transformation across the whole of the TalkTalk consumer business. We are revolutionising our approach to the ordering journey to create a simple and effortless experience for our customers.
We are on an encouraging trajectory, reducing costs and improving CX but there is a huge amount still to do, in addition to the development of new fibre products ready for launch later this year.
As part of our new Agile approach to change, the Process Change Analyst plays a key role driving change in our operational team by ensuring Order Management processes are designed, implemented and maintained to effectively deliver a great customer experience. The role offers the successful candidate who possesses a drive for customer improvements and good analytical skills the opportunity to utilise existing or develop new process skills.
The Process Change Analyst will focus on transforming the order management processes for customer’s orders which fall into a more complex or a potential unhappy path journey in order to improve the experience.
Identify Process Transformation Opportunities
- Map end to end processes, highlighting customer touch and paint points to identify opportunities
- Use business analytics to review the performance of processes demonstrating waste or failure.
- Case study customer orders to identify root cause problems of where processes break down
- Focus on effectiveness of communications to customers through our case management approach supporting the move to fully digital communications
- Champion the governance of digital processes and unhappy path customer communications
- Monitor key process performance and identify possible improvements in conjunction with operational process owners
- Walk the floor, listen and engage with agents and the operational teams to understand pain points and areas of frustration
- Work with Complex agile development team (solution designers, lead engineer, Pega developers and testers) to develop enhancements to the IT tools used to manage customer Orders
- Review existing processes to establish return on investment for automation for both customer and cost.
Deliver Strategic Change
- Lead on process design for specific elements of new product introduction
- Complete the business requirement specifications (or agile form, features, user stories), enabling the digital transformation of our operational processes
- Continually ensure any system requirements and design remains aligned with the agreed process design acting as a conduit between business and technology.
Implement Operational Change
- Work with operational managers and offshore team leaders to ensure process changes are managed effectively into life
- Ensure business process monitoring is installed and handed over to Operational leaders.
Skills and Experience
- A passion for making change happen – can do attitude and desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Process development skills and experience - a logical and structured approach to process design
- Good understanding of process mapping and automation tools and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including report writing skills. Ability to clearly articulate complex processes simplify
- Ability to plan and facilitate workshops and meetings to deliver an agreed outcome
- Experience working in or alongside a technical delivery team, ideally in an Agile environment
- Demonstrable ability to work in a matrix teams in a highly collaborative environment.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional relationship with internal employees and third parties, ensuring that everybody is working together to resolve issues
- Good negotiation skills and be able to recognise the challenges faced by others when working to resolve issues.
- Analytical skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or as part of a team as appropriate
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Every Customer matters to us and we have a relentless focus on improving the customer experience. We need driven like-minded people with a strong analytical focus to continue our pace of change. Joining this team will enable you to experience a variety of roles and develop your career in TalkTalk. In return for your passion, effort and commitment you will get investment in your development and the chance to be part of our exciting change