Procurement Data and Ops Co-ordinator
There are a range of critical operational and support processes that need to be assured for TalkTalk to operate its Procurement in a manner which ensures best value for TalkTalk while preventing risk.
The Procurement Data and Ops Co-ordinator is responsible for implementation, operation and lifecycle of the process and policies by which our business sources goods and services are as well organised as possible, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of the Procurement team and internal stakeholders.
How can I add value?
- Key to this role is the management of risk (commercial, security, governance) and ensuring that the company works to the published Procurement Policies.
- Own the service improvement roadmap and ensuring process documents are regularly reviewed, audited and subject to continual improvement to remain fit for purpose.
- Build positive working relationships with internal stakeholders & suppliers to deliver the needs of our business through collaboration and a customer first approach, by listening to feedback and ensure that the solutions presented put the interests of the user at the heart of any decision, whilst working within governance.
- Ownership of systems and tools used by the procurement team and wider business to enable a self-service sourcing environment, and ensuring the smooth running and delivery of continual innovation to improve efficiency.
- These include but not limited to central ownership of Procurement Performance reporting, Supplier management tools, Supplier Database, strategic vendor management etc, and advice on the availability of all such services.
- Supporting the Procurement Leadership Team in specific reporting requirements related to the systems, working alongside the P2P Process Improvement & Compliance Advisor in managing adherence to the P2P and No PO No Pay processes.
- Preparing then leading the potential implementation of a replacement Enterprise Resource Planning system which will be fundamental in shaping the success of the future of P2P and potentially Source to Pay.
What do I need in order to be successful in this role?
- Deep knowledge of Procurement Process
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Change management
- Strong Administrative Capability
- Stakeholder Management
- Presenting analytical conclusions
Be great to also have:
- Process mapping experience
- Analytical tools (SQL, Access, Excel)
- Sharepoint Knowledge
- Project Management
- ERP Implementation Experience