We are currently looking for a Release Analyst to join our expanding office in Manchester!
We’re TalkTalk, a challenger brand in the world of Broadband, Phone, Mobile and TV. Our job is to bring the best value connectivity, to everyone. We believe every customer matters, so we offer products and services that are simple, affordable, reliable and fair.
We’ve created a working environment where you can be yourself and give your all. You’ll be called on to out-think the competition and work closely with your colleagues to come up with new ideas, and deliver great results for our customers. This is your chance to make a difference, and great performance will take you far. It won’t always be easy, but it’s always exciting and it promises great opportunities for you, and our business, especially if you’re ready to stand for something.
The Release Analyst role
As a Release Analyst you will play a key role in assuring correct process, methodology & reporting is adhered to ensure projects and releases are delivered on-time, within budget and to a high quality. You will also add value to TalkTalk by supporting quality processes including governance, control & audit.
How will I add value in this role?
You will create and maintain key release documents & report templates.
You will administer & track local change control processes from request to completion.
You will work with Release Managers to maintain & continually improve the quality process (e.g. release gates, local change processes etc). You will Audit of releases against the release methodologies utilised by TalkTalk.
You will project gate Technology-initiated projects.
You will also ensure that colleagues are complying with departmental procedures e.g. timesheets, release reporting, forecasting, workload scheduling etc.
It will be your task to implement and ensure adherence to quality, audit & compliance standards e.g. ISO9001, CAS(T). You'll participate in change & release forums and capture minutes as required; chasing actions arising from meetings.
You will also:
• Create & maintain Change & Release workspaces, ensuring documentation is up to date & regularly reviewed.
• Provide support in aligning processes, methodologies, templates etc.
• Support colleagues in Service Management and other teams to progress changes & releases.
• Produce reports and management information as required for the function.
• Support in defining process for PlanView adoption and administering the application.
- PMO/Release coordinator experience
- Good understanding of PM methodologies
- MI/Reporting/Planning experience
- Strong technical background
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive & flexible approach to work
- Good time management
- ITIL v3 Foundation
Be great to also have:
- Previous teleco experience
- Experience of working in a large company
- ITIL v3 Service Transition
- Experience in supporting project delivery
- Experience working to compliance standards
How will I be rewarded?
We value the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues at TalkTalk. As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also:
- Embrace flexible working
- Support you to achieve your career goals
- Offer income protection and life assurance
- Offer a range of discounts on products and shopping