The Order Management Team are responsible for ensuring all our sales get connected to phone, broadband and TV services. We own the day to day operations, end to end ordering journey and the provision transformation across the whole of the TalkTalk consumer business. We are revolutionising our approach to the ordering journey to create a simple and effortless experience for our customers.
We are on an encouraging trajectory, reducing costs and improving CX but there is a huge amount still to do, in addition to the development of new fibre products ready for launch later this year.
As part of our new Agile approach to change, the Scrum Master plays a key role driving change in by helping define our Agile structure and methodology, and by ensuring our development team is operating and delivering in the most effective manner possible. The role offers the successful candidate who possesses a drive for customer improvements the opportunity to utilise existing or develop new Agile skills.
The Scrum Master will'¦
Build an Agile Delivery Model
- Liaise with the wider Agile community within TalkTalk to understand organisational best practice
- Using their own broad understanding of Scrum and Agile, help build a framework that works
- Coach others within the team on how to adapt to an Agile delivery model
- Continuously refine the delivery model based on lessons learned
Deliver Strategic Change
- Actively assist with backlog planning and refinement activities
- Lead and drive Scrum ceremonies including Sprint Planning, daily Stand Ups, and Retrospectives
- Remove roadblocks impeding team delivery
- Inspires and leads the team to deliver to the best to their ability
- Be able to report on team velocity via burndown charts or similar
Implement Operational Change Smoothly
- Attend Scrum-of-Scrum sessions and be accountable for ensuring change is co-ordinated and communicated with other Agile delivery teams
- Ensure that change management activities are carried out in parallel with development to ensure the successful delivery of change into the operation
Skills and Experience
- A passion for making change happen ' can do attitude and desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Experience working in or alongside a technical delivery team in an Agile environment
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Demonstrable ability to work in a matrix teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Able to maintain a positive and professional relationship with internal employees and third parties, ensuring that everybody is working together to resolve issues
- Good negotiation skills and be able to recognise the challenges faced by others when working to resolve issues.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Every Customer matters to us and we have a relentless focus on improving the customer experience. We need driven like-minded people with a strong analytical focus to continue our pace of change. Joining this team will enable you to experience a variety of roles and develop your career in TalkTalk. In return for your passion, effort and commitment you will get investment in your development and the chance to be part of our exciting change.