Senior Business Analyst
Are you and experienced Business Analyst looking for your next step into a fast paced and dynamic environment?
This role will require a seasoned campaigner who will be accountable for delivering analysis on a wide range projects or programmes of work and be to deliver first rate analysis in complex cross functional/multi-platform situations with the absolute minimum of supervision.
About the roles
You will partner closely with key business stakeholders to successfully deliver business analysis that enable the company to deliver strategic business solutions. You will discover and articulate the strategic and tactical scope and demands of the programme/projects, ensuring that the right strategy and scope is shaped for the programme/project so that the most optimum business benefits are delivered.
This will include:
- Breakdown business strategy and goals into deliverable business requirements
- Take ownership of the risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies and constraints of the domain area, as well as thought leadership and conceptual thinking
- Ensure business requirements are clearly identified, agreed and documented
- Translate business requirements into a set of functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide thought leadership on business analysis best practices
- Communicate and influence a wide-ranging audience up to and including Executive level
- Mentor more junior BAs on BA skills and analysis approach, including contractors
- Governance and leadership of BAs in programme/project and become the SME of the designated domain area
What we can offer you
You will gain a thorough understanding of operational support and business support systems specific to the telecommunications industry (OSS and BSS), service provisioning and wide-ranging technology focussed projects. You will be able to apply your knowledge and experience of being a problem solver, working with stakeholders to drive outcomes and visualise your findings to the wider business.
We’re big on giving people a choice about how they work at TalkTalk. That’s why we’re embracing what we call ‘next generation ways of working’. Put simply, we’ll give you a real say about how, when and where you work – and all the tools you need to do it.
We want everyone here to have an impact; to have a voice. To be part of something big. To be part of something new. In every role, in every team, people here are given a say. What can we do better? How can we simplify things for our customers? Where next? What next? How can we get where we want to be? And when can we get there?
We'll get the best out of you so you can do great things for our customers.
You’ll join a pacy, dynamic and innovative environment where collaboration is the norm and development opportunities are everywhere. We want to help you to do your best work and have your biggest impact. Your development will always be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also:
- Flexible working
- Support you to achieve your career goals
- Offer income protection and life assurance
- Offer a range of discounts on products and shopping
Sound like you?
Please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.