Senior Internal Sales Manager
We are TalkTalk Business. For over 20 years, we have provided business of all sizes the right solution for them, from broadband, Ethernet, SIP Trunking and unified communications. We make sure we understand business needs so we can offer the best tools to help companies operate smoothly, including an array of broadband, networking and business-grade voice and data products.
We’ve created a working environment where you can be yourself and give your all. You’ll be called on to out-think the competition and work closely with your colleagues to come up with new ideas and deliver great results for our customers. This is your chance to make a difference, and great performance will take you far. It won’t always be easy, but it’s always exciting and it promises great opportunities for you, and our business, especially if you’re ready to stand for something.
In this key role of Senior Internal Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of all budget targets for our SME and Corporate customers. You will be responsible for establishing, driving and improving strategy, contact cycle, account management, campaigns and team management and development. Your team will be providing key consultative solutions including DIA, ISDN, HUC, and any other products specified to new and existing customers.
· Leads delivery of all budget targets relating to our SME and Corporate Teams.
· Leads and owns development of a strategic plan to ensure all targets are hit.
· Owns driving any tactical campaigns required to address shortfalls vs. budget.
· Leads the SME and Corporate Teams. This includes all aspects of day-to-day team performance.
· Responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving a best practice Customer Contact Lifecycle.
· Responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving a best practice in account engagement
· Own all team recruitment. Ensure team is at budget headcount at all times.
· Deputises for Sales Director when required.
· Creates a performance led culture that rewards achievement and creates accountability for performance.
· Establishes cross functional relationships in order to deliver against SME and Corporate business objectives and challenges.
Must have experience
· Customer engagement experience
· Telesales management experience
· Forecasting and Re-forecasting experience
Be Great to also have
· Strong presentation skills
· Sales and marketing planning experience
· B2B telecoms product knowledge