Senior Research Manager
Why is this role key to our business?
TalkTalk is passionate about using data driven insight to underpin our decision making - from the day to day running of our business through to answering the larger more complex business questions. The Customer Insight team works closely with Product & Commercial, Marketing & Brand and Sales & Loyalty teams to increase the satisfaction and value of our customers.
The successful individual will be a forward thinking analytically minded researcher, who is highly experienced in delivering actionable insight and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
How can I add value?
As a Senior Research Manager at TalkTalk, you will:
- Work directly with stakeholders and research partners to answer ad hoc business questions, with timely clearly articulated actionable insights from qual and quant projects.
- Deliver recommendations on how to improve customer NPS from the Customer Experience tracker and Voice of the Customer programme.
- Apply technical and professional knowledge to constantly grow the research capability, including effectively managing our preferred research partners, ensuring we use the latest research techniques and mentoring the researcher in the team.
- Be a customer advocate, helping colleagues to understand and connect with our customers at the overall & segment level.
- Be an excellent team player working closely with the rest of the team to deliver the team Insight plan.
What do I need in order to be successful?
- A BSc or MSc in Market Research or a relevant discipline
- Strong experience in customer research/ insight
- Highly experienced in managing qual and quant end to end research projects, including data sampling, partner briefing, survey design, fieldwork management, analysis and reporting.
- Strong experience in using advanced research techniques and SPSS or similar analysis tools
- Ability to build strong personal relationships and trust with business and technical colleagues
- Skilled in communicating complex insight succinctly and clearly
Be great to also have:
- Experience in the Telecommunications sector
- Background in agency or consultancy
- Experience in competitive intelligence
How will you be rewarded?
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Embrace flexible working
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!
Don't hesitate, click apply button now!