We invest in our people setting them up for success. Your journey will kick start during our comprehensive technical Induction training, so you're fully prepared and equipped from day one. In addition to this, ongoing training and support will be offered throughout your time here, to help you develop in your role and meet company and customer expectations.
If you've worked in customer service or a technical focused role before that would be great, we'll give you all the training and support you need.
On completion we expect you will be in a position to add value by;
- Owning the resolution of customer issues in accordance with processes and policies.
- Working to achieve SLA's, quality standards and other KPI's agreed.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the quickest resolution possible
- Being able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Prioritising own work load using effective time management skills.
- Sharing recommendations on how we can improve the way we operate to improve CEX
- Clear communication skills
- Be completely customer focused
- Proven problem solving skills
Be great to also have:
- Telco or ISP experience
- Complaint management experience
- Ability to work independently
We value the importance of recognizing and rewarding our colleagues at TalkTalk. As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also:
- Support you to achieve your career goals
- Offer income protection and life assurance
- Offer a range of discounts on product