Technical Service Manager
We’re TalkTalk, a challenger brand in the world of Broadband, Phone, Mobile and TV. Our job is to bring the best value connectivity, to everyone. We believe every customer matters, so we offer products and services that are simple, affordable, reliable and fair.
We’ve created a working environment where you can be yourself and give your all. You’ll be called on to out-think the competition and work closely with your colleagues to come up with new ideas, and deliver great results for our customers. This is your chance to make a difference, and great performance will take you far. It won’t always be easy, but it’s always exciting and it promises great opportunities for you, and our business, especially if you’re ready to stand for something.
Technical Service Manager
For our larger, valuable and more complex Enterprise partners and customers, there is a requirement for a higher level of technical assessment and consultancy.
As a Technical Service Manager you will tactically review and oversee TalkTalk Business large scale network change & incident management with priority towards Enterprise Partners & Customers. You will provide solutions and support in context of the above, as well as provide impact and data analysis required by the business. This is a great opportunity for someone with very strong technical knowledge and excellent client relationship skills. Within this role you will have the opportunity to get involved in major projects in a Tier 1 Telco company!
- Serve as a consultant and advisor to our Enterprise Customer base.
- Add value by reducing OPEX costs - improving processes and technical fit operationally between TalkTalk and its large resellers.
- Identify, document, quantify and communicate impact & risk to the Enterprise base.
- Attend Change Approve Forum / Boards Representing TalkTalk Business and it's Customers.
- Collaborate with Network Change Management Teams on Network change projects
- Run and maintain complex & technical mediation over the Change Management output
- Maintain, run & develop a CMDB for our Enterprise partners & customers
- Understand, in conjunction with the Partner/Customer, the business critical services.
- As required, work with the Change Management Team and the Enterprise Service Managers to realise an approach to drive continuous improvement.
- Provide support regarding change escalations from a Service Management perspective.
- Assist specific projects as requested by the Director/Head of EG Service Management.
- Review all Planned Network changes and planned maintenance.
- Driving License + Car (we will cover travel costs to our clients)
- Experience of working in a Telco/ISP and Network services knowledge
- CCNA level of knowledge
- Advanced Excel Skills and solid analytical & numerical skills.
- Customer focused and experienced working with high value partners and customers.
- Able to interact and influence at the highest levels
- Strong collaborator with positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a complex and challenging environment
- Assurance/technical experience/knowledge
Great to Have
- Change Management experience
- CCNA qualified
- ITIL Qualified
- Experience of escalation handling
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance. We also:
- Embrace flexible working (opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week!)
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!
If this role sounds interesting to you please apply today! For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org